Planning and Programming (Master Plans, Predesigns)
The Planning and Programming team integrates facilities planning with system-wide academic and strategic priorities. The group is responsible for the oversight of the system's facility needs and works with the Design and Construction group for innovative delivery of new facilities, major rehabilitation, and ongoing repair and renewal of existing facilities. Contact Planning and Program for:
Current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal for projects, employment opportunities, and other information related to design, construction, planning and programming of campus facilities.
- Capital Budget
Forms, processes and procedures concerning all aspects of the capital budget, and the current capital budget request for the biennia.
- Master Plans
Information on campus Facilities Master Plans, including the guidelines when updating master plans and campus' scheduled presentations.
Project predesigns develop the scope and feasibility of a construction project, and is a necessary prerequisite to a capital request.
- Reports, Studies, and Guidelines
Current reports relating to facilities planning, incluing parking, entrance studies, and similar documents.
- Facilities Renewal Reinvestment Model (FRRM)
This is the log-in page to the FRRM model; which campuses use to update and report their campus facilities backlog and renewal of space.
Developing Learning Spaces
- Learning Spaces Collaboratory. Excellent resource for research and examples of new facilities geared toward undergraduate learning.
- Society for College and University Planning. Broad spectrum association focused on academic and facilities planning in higher education.
- American Association of Colleges and Universities, Project Kaleidoscope. Focused on STEM learning in higher education.
Categorizing Repair and Replacement and Operations
Fund and Program code definitions and categories.