Planning and Programming (Comprehensive Facilities Plans, Predesigns)
The Planning and Programming team integrates facilities planning with system-wide academic and strategic priorities. The group is responsible for the development of project project requests to the legislature, preparing projects for revenue bond sales, and capital financing, and works with the Design and Construction group for delivery of new facilities, major rehabilitation, and ongoing repair and renewal of existing facilities. Contact Planning and Program for:
Current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal, requests for qualifications for projects, and employment opportunities.
- Capital Budget
Forms, processes and procedures concerning all aspects of the capital budget, such as the HEAPR process, capital budget scoring, and the current capital budget request for the biennia.
- Comprehensive Facilities Plans (formerly Master Planning)
Information on campus comprehensive facilities plans, including the preparation of RFPs, guidelines, and scheduled presentations.
Project predesigns develop the scope and feasibility of a construction project, and is a necessary prerequisite to a capital request.
- Reports, Studies, and Guidelines
Current reports relating to facilities planning, incluing parking, entrance studies, and similar documents.
- NEW -- Capital Renewal (formerly Facilities Renewal Reinvestment Model (FRRM))
This is the log-in page for campus backlog and renewal forecasting. Starting in 2015, campuses will use this version of the tool when updating their campus forecasts. This tool includes calculations of the campus Facilities Condition Index, backlog, projected renewal requirements.
Developing Learning Spaces
- Learning Spaces Collaboratory. Excellent resource for research and examples of new facilities geared toward undergraduate learning.
- Society for College and University Planning. Broad spectrum association focused on academic and facilities planning in higher education.
- American Association of Colleges and Universities, Project Kaleidoscope. Focused on STEM learning in higher education.
Categorizing Repair and Replacement and Operations
Fund and Program code definitions and categories.
If you have questions, comments please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).