Risk management, primarily related to property, auto, liability coverage and purchased policies issues, are coordinated by the Office of the Chancellor in conjunction with the campuses, and governed by Board Policy.
* NEW * Reporting of Claims
In the event of any property or liability loss at any college or university, the appropriate campus staff should contact System Office Risk Management (Keswic Joiner, 651-201-1778) and the State of Minnesota's Risk Management division (Mr. Scott Johnson, Claims Manager, 651-201-2592) to report the claim as soon as possible and practical.
- Property Loss Claims Form
- General Liability Claims Form If you have questions, comments please e-mail Director of Risk Management, Keswic Joiner, at email@example.com.
- Each Contractor or Vendor that does business with Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system must provide evidence of adequate insurance as a condition of its contract. The current requirements are found here:
- General insurance requirements for vendors/contractors and tenants