Facilities encompasses a large range of diverse and complex services relating to the buildings, land and overall environment of the 54 campuses with services centered on acquiring, disposing, financing, constructing, planning and managing campus land and improvements.
Click a link below or to the right to navigate the facilities related informational pages.
Current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal for projects, employment opportunities, and other information related to design, construction, planning and programming of campus facilities.
- 2014 Facilities Officers Conference (TBA)
- Capital Development. The links below contain details for campus staff and professional consultants on capital planning, financing capital improvements, including capital budgets and revenue fund bonding, real estate transactions, and energy:
- Capital budget
Check here for current and past capital budget requests. Campuses may obtain submittal documentation for the capital budget process, including forms, process documents, and procedures concerning all aspects of the capital budget
- Energy. Clicking the Energy link directs you to the MnSCU/B3 benchmarking website. B3/Benchmarking contains campus by campus summaries of energy use intensity, trendline energy consumption, energy cost per square foot and more.
- Planning and programming
Campus staff and vendors will find documentation on the system office guidelines related to master planning, predesign and space planning
- Revenue fund
Campuses can find out how to request a revenue bond project to acquire, improve and construct residence halls, student unions and parking facilities.
- Real estate
Find out how to do a real estate transaction with the colleges and universities. Contains resources for campuses to acquire, dispose and lease real estate
- Capital budget
- Design and construction
Management information for the design and construction of college and university facilities.
- Facilities contracts
Contracts specifically relating to college and university facilities and grounds.
- Insurance/risk management
College and university property, auto, and liability insurance and risk management.
- Multi-Regional Training Center
Find CPR training in Minnesota.
- Prevailing Wage
Per Minnesota Statute 177.41 through 177.44, construction workers on State funded construction projects are required to be paid prevailing wage rate.
- Public Safety & Compliance
College and university environmental health & safety training and education.
- Reports, Studies and Guidelines
Art, building entries, interior space, parking and signage study documents.
- Minnesota Waste Wise
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is a member of the Minnesota Waste Wise. For more information go to http://www.mnwastewise.org/