Design and Construction
Find the Design and Construction project management manual, capital project reports, design standards manuals, the master list of Professional/Technical Consultants, and program manager contact information here.
Current listings of requests for information, requests for proposal, requests for qualifications for projects, and employment opportunities.
Job Order Contracting (JOC)
- JOC Construction Master List of Contractors Revised 3.16.15
- JOC Instructions and Overview
- JOC Construction Master Contract – Sample
- Div0 – JOC Instructions to C/U for preparation
- Div0 – JOC Table of Contents, Section 00 01 10
- Div0 – JOC Advertisement for Bid, Section 00 11 13
- Div0 – JOC Instructions to Bidders, Section 00 21 13
- Div0 – JOC Agreement Documents by reference, Section 00 52 00
Per Minnesota Statute 177.41 through 177.44, construction workers on State funded construction projects are required to be paid prevailing wage rate.
Click on link for information.
- 11/3/2014 e-Builder has the answers (Newsletter)
- 12/15/2014 e-Builder has the answers (Newsletter)
- 3/12/2015 e-Builder has the answers (Newsletter)
- Proposed Project Naming Structure
- Proposed Document Naming Structure
- 1/6/2015 e-Builder has the answers (Newsletter)
College and University (Agency Contact) Role in B3/SB2030 Tracking Tool
WebEx presented by Richard Strong, CSBR on 12/16/2014
Per Minnesota Statute 16C.285 requires responsible contractor for all bids over $50,000 effective January 1, 2015.
Click on link for information
Equal Pay Certificate of Compliance
Minnesota Statute 16C.285 requires Equal Pay Certification of Compliance or written exemption for bids over $500,000 to be included with bid. This requirement has been included in:
23. Div0-Instructions to Bidders, Section 00 21 13 (rev 2/27/2015)
25. Div0-Bid Form, Section 00 41 13 (rev 2/27/2015)