Electronic files of construction bid documents are now available in PDF format at www.questcdn.com. Click the E-Plan link to view and download bid documents. The sales of paper copies for projects listed on this site are not available.
Request for Proposals for $1.1 Million Grant to Fund Student Housing in Thief River Falls
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities on behalf of Northland Community and Technical College is seeking applications from eligible parties to award one (1) grant of up to $1.1 million to develop student housing in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. The application package is contained below, and due date for proposals is January 15, 2015. A full grant package (pdf) including all attachments is contained in the last bullet in this section.
- Grant Instructions
- Attachment 1 - Pennington County Housing Data
- Attachment 2 - Sample Grant Agreement
- Attachment 3 - Sample Development Agreement
- Attachment 4 - Application Form
- Attachment 5 - Schedule A - Existing Income Property
- Attachment 5 - Schedule B - Other Income Property
- Full Grant Application including all attachments
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Construction Manager at Risk (CM@R) Services
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Job Order Contracting (JOC) Construction Master Contract
Proposals due date: January 20, 2015.
RE-SOLICITATION St. Cloud State University – Student Health & Academic Renovation