The Vision of the Allocation Framework:
A single model which equitably recognizes the diversity of Minnesota State College and University students' needs and adequately supports the unique educational goals of each institution.
Board of Trustees - August, 1999
- Allocation Framework Instructional Video
- Allocation Framework Implementation (.wrd)
- Allocation Framework Components (.wrd)
- Continuous Improvement
Continuous improvements continue to be made to the allocation framework through the work of the Allocation Framework Technical Advisory Committee.
Allocation Framework Development History
On July 1, 1995 three higher education systems merged to form the Minnesota State College and University system. In 1996 the Board of Trustees approved implementation of a single systemwide allocation system. These documents provides some documentation of the history of the development of the current systemwide allocation framework.
- General History and Overview (.pdf)
May 19, 2004
- Summary of Development Committees (.pdf)
- Timeline detail (.pdf)
- Final Approved Implementation Changes (.pdf) (Fiscal Year 2003)
November 5, 2001
- Allocation Model Development (.pdf)
March 22, 2000 (137 KB)
If you have questions or comments please refer to the staff directory link at the top of this page for contact information.