- Proposed Recommendations Summary (July 2016)
- Report to Board of Trustees (June 2016)
- Allocation Framework Principles (November 2015)
- Allocation Framework Components
- Board of Trustees Study Session (November 2015)
Proposed Recommendations - WebEx Consultation Series
Proposed changes to the allocation framework have been presented to Minnesota State Board of Trustees and are now out for review and consultation. As part of the review and consultation process, the system office will be hosting several WebEx sessions over the next three months to review the recommendations, answer questions and solicit feedback. All Minnesota State faculty, staff and students are invited to attend one or more of the sessions.
Work on the proposed changes will continue over the summer months. Any updates to the proposed recommendations will be included in the monthly session presentations.
Comments and feedback on the proposed recommendations can be submitted through our SharePoint site here.
DATES - WebEx Consultation Series
Each session will present the same information along with any updates from previous sessions.
JULY SESSIONS - (WebEx Info)
- Wednesday, July 13, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 18, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
AUGUST SESSIONS - (WebEx Info)
- Monday, August 22, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 29, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 30, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
SEPTEMBER SESSIONS - (WebEx Info)
- Wednesday, September 14, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 15, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
OCTOBER SESSIONS - (WebEx Info)
- Thursday, October 13, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 17, 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Allocation Framework Technical Advisory Committee
Allocation Framework Redesign Update
- Allocation redesign Consulltation Presentation September 2016
- Allocation Redesign Consultation Presentation August 2016
- Allocation Redesign Consultation Presentation July 2016
- Update presentation (June 8, 2016)
- Recap of June WebEx with MnSCU Partners
- Update presentation (May 5, 2016)
- Recap of May WebEx with MnSCU Partners
- Update presentation (February 2016)
- Recap of February WebEx with MnSCU Partners